Trapeze likes to keep up to date with the latest developments in adolescent health. Our staff regularly attends seminars, forums, workshops and conferences. We translate this knowledge into our everyday practice so we can provide the best care for you.
Trapeze uses the innovative eHealth TickiT® platform to engage young people and assess their whole of life issues, as well as collecting baseline clinical data pertaining to transition readiness and wellbeing. Fundamental to this process is keeping the young person at the centre of all care planning.
To ensure our service is youth friendly, Trapeze uses social media to stay connected with young people. Join us on social media to get the latest updates and our newsletters.
Trapeze has presented at the following conferences:
- 2015 Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Annual Meeting
- 2014 Linking Up for Kids Conference
- 2014 2nd Biennial Australian Implementation Conference
- 2014 Australian Disease Management Association 10th Annual Conference
- 2013 National Youth Health Conference
- 2013 Australian Disease Management Association 9th Annual Conference
- Zhang, Lorena F., Jane SW Ho, and Sean E. Kennedy. "A systematic review of the psychometric properties of transition readiness assessment tools in adolescents with chronic disease." BMC pediatrics 14.1 (2014): 4.
- Bridgett, Madeleine, Abrahamson, Gabriela, Ho, Jane. “Transition, It’s more than just an event: Supporting Young People With Type 1 Diabetes”. J PediatrNurs (2015)