Trapeze is a free service and we are here to help you manage your condition better as you make the leap from your children’s hospital to adult health care services. Here’s what we do:
- Find a GP who can help
- Get you a Medicare card
- Respect your privacy
- Listen to you
- Connect you to the right professionals
- Social and emotional support
- Help coordinate your care
- Be your advocate
- Respect your confidentiality
- Tell you about your rights and responsibilities
- Link you to support groups
- Send SMS appointment reminders
Some young people find dealing with the health system frustrating and confusing. Trapeze can help make it easier for you.
You can refer to Trapeze by filling in this form and emailing it to email@example.com.
Read more about Trapeze in our brochures for young people and parents/carers.